9/27/2005

Not A Word

Okay, this "word verification" thing is really starting to annoy me. If you're going to call something "word verification," should not the letters you're typing be in some kind of order so that they make actual words? Why can't they call it "random letter verification?"

Here are some recent "words" I've had to type:

tddgg
tsownn
ymiocq
wztwwbh
nzvkk
blcusbo
sombkfh
tmhgfjru
oxouah
yuhrn
adroh
ulzdjv
befaozni


I'm gonna make a list.

I need to get out more. Or at least start doing my algebra homework or studying for my geography test.

2 comments:

Jen said...

See, what's fun about this is seeing what meanings you can make up out of the word (letter) verification:
wztwwbh - online slang for "what's tuba" (I don't know what tuba is, but whatever)
sombkfh - another online slang for sum 'buck freakin' hell
oxouah - what Al Pacino's character's famous shout in Scent of Woman
yuhrn - "yearn" texas style
befaozni - next in Chef Boyardee's line of canned foodstuff

1031 said...

Yes, I've noticed a few of my friends doing that recently. Seems to have just started with them.

Still don't think they should call it "word verification," though.

ghgimr - a drunken Smurf's name for Gargamel