10/27/2005

Funny stuff

Here's a wonderful example of the incestuous nature of Hollywood that I mentioned last week:

Tonight's episode of Smallville was written by Steven DeKnight, who used to write for both Buffy and Angel. The "monster-of-the-week" was a sorority of vampires. Their leader's name: "Buffy Sanders."

Also, James Marsters, formerly known as "Spike" on both Buffy and Angel, joined the cast this season, which more than likely prompted one of the producers to say, "hey, let's do a show with vampires," thus giving Marsters the giggle-inducing line, "Clark, there's no such thing as vampires."

Well, I find it funny.

5 comments:

ComicFanatic said...

Myself and Lord Dave of the Nerds were both giggling quietly as well. I thought last night show was a little bit of a let down, but the Buffy Sanders joke did make it worth while.

Ithiel said...

you would find it funny....nerd

mEg said...

What? Huh? Oh, I'm sorry, I do not speak Nerd very well.

1031 said...

All the time you've spent amongst our kind and you're still not fluent?

mEg said...

Damnitall, I've been found out. Now I must leave to my home planet of Nablar... but not really.