10/02/2005

October already? ::UPDATE::

The cute brunette was working up at the Fox and Hound again today, sans glasses. Still cute. Unbelievably cute. I would have much rather sat and looked at/talked to her this afternoon, instead of watching football.

Of course, I said nothing, but for what I feel is a pretty decent reason/excuse. She's working, y'know? And I don't think it's entirely proper to ask hostesses (or anyone, for that matter) out while they're working.

Not to mention the fact that I'd ask her out, she'd say "no," and from then on, whenever I went to the bar, I'd awkwardly walk past her on my way to my table.

Plus she's probably seeing someone, what with the cuteness and all.

...

You know what? I think way too much about this stuff.

Okay, back to algebra homework. Hooray factoring!

6 comments:

Pierce said...

Go for it, man. You only live once.

1031 said...

And so it turns out that she's too young for me anyway, so I suppose all the lamenting has been rather moot.

Which is just as well. Not like I can really afford to be seeing someone right now anyway.

Pierce said...

Too young? What, 14?

1031 said...

Closer to seventeen/eighteenish. So, you know, legal and all, but still an eight or nine year difference.

ComicFanatic said...

Man, if you dig her who cares...

1031 said...

Well, I'd just refer back to the not being able to afford to be dating anyone right now. Having no money kinda puts a crimp in taking someone out.

Unless, you know, I find myself a sugar momma.