12/16/2005

Dream a little dream

I seem to have my most bizarre and vivid dreams after I wake up and then fall back asleep. I dunno why. And they seem to linger just a bit longer after I wake up for good, though it's not like I could make heads or tails of them.

Well, maybe tales...

In this morning's dream, I was on the run. From who, I've no idea. And I was bringing someone with me, someone I busted out of prison, but I don't remember who they were. I think he started out as Donovan McNabb, but he became someone else once we got out of the prison. The cops were after us, or maybe the feds. I kept wondering why they hadn't tried to call my cell phone yet, because they had to have known it was me who did it, and they had my number, because I was friends with one of them. Maybe I was one of them. It was all very weird.

How 'bout y'all? Any strange dreams recently?

5 comments:

mEg said...

Interesting; yes very. Hmmm I can't think of any vivid dreams, but I could name one that sticks out in my mind. I was at my old house in Omaha, playing outside with my old cat. A little black "Toto" dog came along and started chasing old Sugar around incircles at my feet. Suddenly Sugar lept into my arms and I looked down at the little black dog who was then standing at my feet, looking up at me. After staring at eachother for awhile he said simply, "We don't have the same taste in friends." And there the dream ended I think.

mEg said...

... meant to say that I have not had vivid dreams as of late. This one was from freshman year at UNL.

Ithiel said...

I don't have dreams often, but when I did it was always me searching for someone, or rescuing someone. Typically violent, often bizzar. I haven't had one of those in about a year though

Angelkris said...

The only dreams I really remember from recently were about the baby. One where it was girl, and one where it was a boy we named Troy.

AliKat said...

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, but I had a strange dream last night about Shawn. We got to spend one day together and then had to be seperated for some reason for a month and we spent the entire time trying to get to each other. I woke up before we got back together, so I woke up sad. Think that had anything to do with me talking to him last night before I went to bed?