Feel free to blame Sarah for the following. I do.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
Didn't start out that way, but it seems to be ending on an up note.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Might've been getting the A's in last quarter/semester's classes.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
Probably that god-awful drive home from SoCal.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
In a movie theatre at Disneyland watching The Life Aquatic.
5) Who were you with?
The aforementioned Sarah and her then-fiance Josh.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
At Becky's, I imagine.
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
Um, whomever else decides to go to Becky's.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
Don't do resolutions.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still in love with them?:
14) You regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
None that immediately come to mind.
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
Maybe June, when I started going back to school.
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
Started in California and drove to Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, and back to Nebraska. Since then, I've been in Missouri, Iowa, and Minnesota, too. So...eight.
21) Did you lose anybody in 2005?
Not in the sense that anybody died.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
Yeah, I think so.
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
"Breakfast Club," by DJ Z-Trip, featuring Murs and Supernatural.
25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
Shifting Gears, by Z-Trip
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
No idea. Not many.
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
The only concert I can actually remember going to was the Faint/Bright Eyes show, so that one, I guess. I went for the Faint.
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Ashamed? No. Regret? Sure.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
Can't think of any. They must have been really good liars.
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005?
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Not much, seeing as how I don't have any.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Getting those aforementioned A's.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be?
The way things were left when I left CA.
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Just to continue going to school and getting closer to my degree.