1/01/2006

New Year's Rockin' Eve

I would say that Becky's party last night was a success. There was much rejoicing and merryment, drinking and laughing. As always, it was nice to have (most of) the band back together, so to speak.

I didn't drink all that much, just a few shot glasses worth of cognac and a glass of champagne at midnight. I haven't had much of a taste for alcohol lately, though the cognac was quite tasty.

I did take a few pictures with my phone, which you can see here. Jennie seemed to have a good time until she passed out...I mean, fell asleep.

Got home around four this morning. For once, I wasn't the last one to leave. I just couldn't sit through The Dark Crystal after watching Spaceballs and Weird Science for the first time in god knows how long. Two old school Eighties flicks were enough for me.

Hope everyone had fun, wherever you were, whatever you were doin'. Here's lookin' forward to a great 2006.

1 comment:

AliKat said...

I wish I could have been there with all of you. Thanks for the text message, it made my night!