2/10/2006

FYI

Nothin' major happened this week. Don't expect anything major to happen next week either. Who knew that going back to school would be so stress-free?

Not that anyone will care about this, but I felt I should at least put out a disclaimer: if someone's blog isn't updated in over a month, I'm takin' you off my sidebar. It's nothing personal. Just want to try and keep things relatively neat and tidy. If one should come back from the dead, as it were, feel free to contact me and I'll put your blog back on the list.

Tonight at Joslyn Art Museum, Film Streams is presenting Alfred Hitchcock's Notorious, starring Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman and Claude Rains.

$10/ticket. Starts at 7. I'm goin'. Anyone interested?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll see.

1031 said...

Anonymous comments are now turned off, because if people can't sign their names to their posts, then I don't really care what their thoughts and opinions are.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Boston Jen said...

Man... crackin down now aren't you? I can't believe you put up with anonymous posters in the first place! :)

1031 said...

It's all Becky's fault. She was whining that she couldn't comment on the blog, so I relented, but then she barely ever posted anyway, cause she's lazy!

The only person this will really affect is the good, ol' God of Hellfire, which is regretful, but I can't stand anonymous comments, so I've no other course of action to take.

Jaded said...

Damn it why can't I live in Omaha. Okay I don't really want to live there, I just love Ingrid Bergman and wish I could go.

Boston Jen said...

well the thing is, all you have to do is sign up for a blogger account. You don't have to really even have a blog! Beckoo and G-d of Hellfire should just whip up a profile!