2/14/2006

Odds 'n Ends

So I got an A on my Comic-Con speech. Technically an A-, but whatever. I know what I need to do for the next one. I just need to figure out the topic for the next one. Still leaning towards Will Eisner, but I'm not 100% certain.

Classes at Metro are nearly done. Less than two weeks to go, I believe. Fairly sure I'm doing well in both, but I haven't seen a grade in either class for a few weeks.

Midterms are upcoming at UNO. Suppose I should study this weekend.

Season 7 of Stargate SG-1 is much better than Season 6. Welcome back, Dr. Jackson.

I need new music. I haven't been able to buy any because what little extra cash I get I spend on comics or books, because those are more important, but I'd still like some new tunes every once in a while. Any suggestions?

I did find this, however, and it's pretty sweet. This DJ mixed together the Beatles and the Beastie Boys. There's about two albums worth of tracks. Very cool.

Also, I found out the truth about Valentine's Day. When you're snugglin' with your sweetie, keep it in mind.

Pitchers and catchers report starting tomorrow. A lot of players have to get into camp early to get ready for the new World Baseball Classic, which starts next month.

I have a good feeling about the upcoming season, as long as the Cardinals new outfielders and second baseman produce, Scott Rolen is healthy all year and the new bullpen gels quickly. So no worries there.

And I think that's about all she wrote. I got nothin' else. Later...

4 comments:

Angelkris said...

Wow- had a lot of different topics you wanted to throw out there. You know what else is important about tomorrow? Feb. 15th? Come on...guess.

1031 said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that it's somebody's birthday. Do I get a prize?

mEg said...

pssssst... it's someone's birthday that starts with a D and ends with a licious.

And may I suggest Destroyer as a band that will possibley kick your ass?

AliKat said...

I think you should be like me and listen to Rent over and over and over again. I never get sick of it. I could burn you a copy. :)