3/07/2006

Because Jennie says so, that's why

The American Jewish World Service is asking people to sign a postcard (I'm fairly certain you don't need to be Jewish in order to sign) urging President Bush to get off his ass and do something to help stop the genocide in Darfur.

Who knows? Maybe he's actually become aware of the situation and blame someone else for not bringing it to his attention sooner. (Ha!)

Anyway, Jennie sent me the link to the postcard and asked me to post it here, and she's pretty smart about this sort of thing, so click here to sign. You might even get a personalized email from Jennie thanking you for your support.

To learn more about the atrocities going on in Darfur, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first time I read it, I thought it read, 'American Jewish World Series'. I thought to myself, "no goddamn way I'm doing anything to have anything to do with a group like that."

I'm glad it's actually something entirely different. I hope we do something about Darfur. I've already been to Iraq.

--The God of Hellfire