4/06/2006

Guess who's sick again

This really sucks, you know that? I don't know if it's the changing of the seasons or whatever, but I feel awful. Again. I was up half the night freezing and sweating, totally unable to get comfortable. I woke up around 4 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep to save my life, so I made my way downstairs to email my teachers to let them know that I probably wasn't going to be in class today.

I feel better now than I did in the middle of the night, but my throat is still pretty raw and my head is killing me. Oh, wait, that last bit is nothing new.

I attempted to sign up for my summer classes about 15 minutes ago, and I got registered for one, but it wouldn't let me add the other two I wanted. Said something about needing a pre-requisite of English Comp II, which is retarded, because I tested out of both English Comp classes my first year of college, way back when. So hopefully my advisor will call me back and we can get this thing figured out.

What's new with you?

6 comments:

ComicFanatic said...

Nothing new here.

Angelkris said...

New? Not much- hope you feel better.

AliKat said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I hope you feel better soon!

raptorpack said...

I finally found a great company to go to Korea with...looks promising

becky said...

is there something exciting about new stuff? cuz i could go for a few old predictable boring days right about. getting very close to disappearing into a cave... i'll have a cave warming party before i go all hermit-ty though.

mEg said...

I bought a llama and I'm moving to Paris.