6/24/2006

Tasty Apples

The whole family went out for dinner tonight out at Village Pointe, sans children, which was extremely nice, and we went for a walk around the mall afterwards, where I discovered this:
I was fairly surprised when I saw the logo (nevermind my tipsy sister-in-law standing in front of the web address). You know you've finally made it as a city when you get an Apple retail store.

The weekend is nearly over. My aunt and uncle leave early to head back to California. My brother and his family are probably going to head back to Colorado relatively early, too. And then...quiet. Relaxing quiet.

Don't get me wrong. I love seeing my family (which is something I never thought I'd say), but when the visits are short and there's this need to spend the whole day together, and it gets to be a little much. But the company was good and the food was plentiful (a little too plentiful, perhaps), so I can't complain too much.

Still, my summer classes start on Monday, so it'll be nice to be able to just chill and relax for a bit before the grind starts up again.

I'll probably have more pictures of the weekend on my flickr site once the month ends and I get more storage in my account.

No comments: