7/30/2006

Kevin Smith marathon postgame

It was good to see everyone who came over tonight. Hope you all had a good time. We'll have to do this again sometime, but with, you know, other movies.

Watching Clerks, more than any other film, I think, takes me back to high school. It was probably the most pivotal movie of my teenage years, along with The Crow, of course. Kevin Smith just has a way with words, a way of understanding a particular mindset. Or, at least, my particular mindset, especially during that time in my life.

Anyway, yeah, I need to get to bed so I can wake up and finish working on these damn papers. Later...

4 comments:

Angelkris said...

Thanks to Alyssa for the pizza- yum yum. I had fun as well. Clerks never gets old- I could watch it again today as a matter of fact.

I totally agree that we should have movie nights more often. Two maybe even three flicks that share some sort of theme or are related to each other in some way or another. I may even be persuaded to make cookies again. (Real ones next time)

AliKat said...

Yeah, cookies are yummy, I enjoyed them, thank you. Well I think I know someone who has acccess to many many movies and it doesn't cost her anything to rent them. A movie night probably once a month would be wonderful.

raptorpack said...

Why have we not met this friend of yours before? What bogarding all the free movies yourself huh? I see, fine...

ComicFanatic said...

Who in the world could you friend be????