7/09/2006

Shakespeare on the Green

Tonight was the final performance (I think) of Taming of the Shrew for the summer, so I was glad I finally had an opportunity to see it (Sunday night is the final performance of Antony and Cleopatra). I had briefly stopped by Thursday night after class to say 'hi' to Becky, but since I didn't show up until intermission, I didn't want to hang around and watch the end of a play of which I didn't see the beginning.

It was a beautiful night for the Bard, though a little humid at first. The sun gradually went down and it became quite nice out.

The cast did a wonderful job and the play's setting translated better than expected to the glitz and glamour of Vegas. Very humorous. Good times were had by all.

I wonder what plays they're going to perform next year...

2 comments:

Angelkris said...

We really wanted to go, but the indoor air conditioning of the movie theater and Pirates of the Caribbean were calling to us.

raptorpack said...

Thanx for the pics mate :)