8/07/2006

And I'm back (but not for long)

Home from Chicago. Man, is that drive brutal. But I learned I can do Omaha to Chicago (and Chicago to Omaha) in 7 1/2 hours.

My father and I are leaving for Pittsburgh on Wednesday. We're going to catch a ballgame (Cardinals versus Pirates), see my cousin (I finally get to meet his wife) and try to figure out what we're going to do about my grandmother, who sometimes has difficulty telling night from day, amongst other issues. She should probably move to Omaha, but she's been resistant to that idea in the past. So this should be interesting.

I'll write some about Chicago later. Dinner's here.

2 comments:

AliKat said...

Fine, just leave again, I didn't want to see you anyway. :P Good luck on your trip, hope everything works out okay with your grandmother and have fun.

rainbowponi said...

wow youre on the move. enjoy the trip.