8/02/2006

Wizard World Chicago

I'm taking off in the morning for Chicago. This weekend is the big, middle-of-the-country comic convention. I'm going to be reporting on a few panels and snapping some photos for Comic Book Resources, so if I don't completely fuck up the articles you'll be able to see them periodically over the weekend at the CBR website.

I'll be able to check email and I'll have my cell on if anything vitally important comes up. I'll be back in Omaha Monday night.

Be good.

::UPDATE - 8/04::

My first byline.

And number two.

::UPDATE - 8/05::

Third time's the charm.

5 comments:

looksy said...

AWESOME!! LUCKY!! WHAT FUN!! WORK CAN BE FUN!! THAT WORK SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!

raptorpack said...

okay, that comment...kinda creepy...like it has to much fun...
...
...
yeah,...

1031 said...

:) I'll be sure to say 'hi' to your cousins over the weekend for you.

Boston Jen said...

Mazel Tov, G-bitz!

... a side note: I'm not really bostonJen anymore, am I? hmmm...

ComicFanatic said...

I'm feeling really bad for Ralph at this point. I'm not even current on 52.