2/12/2007

Kidney update

I apparently have a 4-5 mm size kidney stone, but my doctor wasn't sure what he wanted to do with it yet because the X-rays from the CAT scan from last week weren't sent over to his other office where I saw him this morning, so he hasn't actually taken a look at where it is yet. He did, however, head over to Lakeside after he saw me to do a surgery on someone who he said had a stone about the same size as mine, so right now I'm putting my money on surgery being the eventual outcome of all this, which is fine. I just want to get it all over and done with. I would really rather not miss any more of my classes due to tests or whatever. More than anything else, this has just become a big nuisance.

I don't care what has to be done to get rid of this thing, I just want whatever has to be done to be done already.

On the bright side, I have a prescription now for Oxycodone, so, y'know, that'll be nice.

1 comment:

raptorpack said...

Dude,...that will be more than "nice"...

You're gonna taste colors :)