2/09/2007

More good news

In addition to my situation blogged about here, I learned, upon going to the dentist for the first time in nearly nine years, that I have a few cavities throughout my mouth, which really came as no surprise given my lapse in visits, including my wisdom teeth, so those will be coming out in a couple months, after the other teeth are taken care of.

I will be spending portions of the next three Fridays getting my teeth fixed.

Also, I received confirmation regarding yesterday's CAT scan that I do, indeed, have kidney stones. At least one, anyway. I have an appointment on Monday to see what my options are for getting rid of it. Most likely it will boil down to, "Drink lots of water and push it out," but we shall see.

This is turning out to be quite the semester for me. I can only wait with baited breath for the third shoe to drop.

No comments: