7/25/2007

Signing off (for now)

We leave in the morning for San Diego. I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging during the convention, but, if nothing else, I'm going to try to take lots of pictures to post to the flickr site each night, provided I'm neither too exhausted nor too drunk to do so.

I'm not sure anymore if I'm going to head up to San Francisco after the convention. I'm already pretty wiped out from it and it hasn't even started yet. Money is starting to be a factor, too. I don't know if I can afford those extra few days out here. Plus, it's starting to get to the point where I just want to get home, to sleep in my own bed again, to not be someone's guest anymore ... I dunno. I probably won't know for sure until Monday or Tuesday, when I've had a day or two to recover from the weekend.

I'll have my cell phone with me and I'm gonna try to check my email at least once a day, so if anything vitally important happens, you know how to find me. Other than that, I hope you all have a nice rest of the week and a relaxing weekend, while I will be up my to eyeballs in nerds.

Ah, Nerd Prom, thank god you only happen once a year.

No comments: