8/08/2007

God of Taking Forever to Finish A Game

So I finally beat God of War last night, the first one, not the second. I hadn't played it since the early morning of December 31, 2006, around 1:30 in the morning, give or take. I think I started playing it in the summer of '06, after that spring semester was over, and then I took a break when the fall semester began, played some more over winter break, and here I am, about a year after I began the game.

And the kicker? I really only had another hour or so left to go, maybe two.

I just fear that if I keep playing the games during the semester, it'll distract me from school work, but since I seem to have forgotten how to relax, maybe I need the games, or something else, to help me release the tension I seem so easily able to accumulate.

Suffice it to say, I now need a new game and I don't think God of War II is cheap enough yet. Thoughts? Suggestions? Keep in mind that I'm poor.

3 comments:

raptorpack said...

There is always small mini games on the internet (free ones). Like zombie killin' http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=23152

It a fun one. And a decent site.

raptorpack said...

Also, you really are welcome to barrow any of mine.

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Marvel Ultimate Alliance? It's decently long, and has a fairly large roster of comic book chars. I tried the PS2 version, it had a Diablo/gauntlet feeling to it. Lots of powers and costumes to unlock. Graphics and sound were so/so. I ended up trading it in.

-Ben