8/03/2007

Home now

Very tired. Today's drive was pretty bad. I don't remember the last time I had a decent night's sleep. Before San Diego, I'm sure. My eyes didn't want to stay open or stay focused today, which, you know, isn't good when you're flying down the interstate at 80 MPH. (Sorry, no "America @ 80 MPH" photos this time around. Wasn't in the mood, though I saw some really great scenery in the mountains around Utah and Colorado.)

I feel like I have so much to catch up on, and very little time in which to do it, which totally isn't the case, but I've been going at a pretty good clip for nearly three months and I don't know if I remember how to slow it down. I need to take a minute, or a day, and just sit and do nothing. I need to retrain my body how to relax.

I have absolutely no plans for this weekend except to catch up on the magazines that accumulated while I was in L.A.

You want me, you know how to find me.

1 comment:

becky said...

So, you're home now huh? HI!!!